<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7001918553669937577?origin\x3dhttp://luv-leehongki.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Sunday, July 19, 2009

Saturday,18 July 2009

So sorry tt I last nite nv update my blog.but here I m…

Lol..

Ytd when we reach HQ...the zone 6 went out to fall in but zone 5 nv went out to fall in..go rite..lol

But we gt see our photo on the NE show 1 photo..like maching out..marching in…all tt…

And I was shocked…

There was a big gap in between Charlene and nick..

After tt,we went out to fall in…

Cover up the blank space…

After tt,do some footdrills…after the footdrills….

Give us instruction to board which bus….all tt…

Then when we reach the grand stand…

We wait for our lunch to arrived..the lunch come le..is KFC le…

So sian lo..

After tt,went to get soya bean…

After tt,I went back to my seat and I fall asleep..about 10 minutes ba…

After tt,we have a cheer…is st john rock ba..if I guese correctly wad is the cheer name..

After the cheer,we went down to fall in..

After reaching the FUP..the sir tell us tt we will onli have one run tt mean like actual one la..just onli don have ppl de..

When we was bout to do the city march…

They berhenti us and tell us to go back…my friend say got NG den I think dis wan got NG den meh??

Den don care la…in the end is we went to sit and we can see the first part before we march in…

So after watching the show..walk back to the grand stand..

We was like so quiet at there…

After a few minute.. I ask my friend wan go down and get old chang kee not den they saw ok lo..

After reaching there,behind us got the police ma..i don know is from row A or de GOH de la..

So they was like talkin about the rank lo..

I think rank veri gd to say meh..

Like dey no rank like tt..

After tt,went back up to the room…saw dony yi go get the soya bean drink nv get for me..so I tell him to help me go take..

After tt,went to get from him..

He take until damn full lo…

After goin back..i saw dony yi tokin to his friend from GG de..so I go tok with her oso….den I feel like veri extra..

Den tok tok tok…

After dony yi walk away..i give her sweet..den she keep thankin me…

I when back to my seat and borrow phone from cheng yung to play the cake mania..damn fun lo..i play in the come before..hehe

When playin half way…

The don know who tell us we gt cheering for second..the GG get the first…

And I still keep playin.i didn’t join in to hyper..

After den,they give us 2 more cheer…

Need action de…

So dey decided to have my side,my front,my back and the father abrahim…spell wrong le la..

And we got first..so happy..

So after the cheer.i stop playing le…lol…

Dey tell us to squeeze in front…

But was like still cannot heard so we go out and squat down to listen..

And dey say we goin to get ticket for the NE show for next week..

Dey say does who attendance is full will get 2 ticket..

When we was eatin,dey give out the ticket…

When is my turn,sir Emerson say u get one ticket and I get one ticket..

Den of cos I say no la…

Den I ask him..u no ticket de meh??

Den dey say no..

Feel so sad..

But they can watch at the tv..haha

After tt dinner,went to tok to dong yi friend..

When we was goin down to fall in..the GG oso goin to fall in…

So I saw her and went to tok to her…

Den I ask her wad her name and she tell me sky..tian kong??haha

So she ask me sec wad and I say sec 3 den I tell her my birthday is on January…

Den she tell me her birthday oso is in january…

So I ask her wad date…and she say 16…

So I say..

o.O

I older tt u for 1 year and 8 day..lol

So went to fall in…

After tokin all tt,walk to the floating platform…

So sian..

So after the march pass..

Gt 2 km of the city march..march until hand pain sia…

Den we march 4 round…

Den march finish…

The don know who got some thing to tell us so we sit on the floor…

He say the camera shine on GG,red cross SJAB all tt..

Then dey say other group not sing so well but he praised our group saying we sing the better…

The one and onli..haha

After all tt,we sit there to have 55 claps..

Lol

So after the 55 claps,we went back to the room..

When we was walking to the stair case..

Saw the row A got bubble tea…sad lo.we don have..not fair…

So we went up….

About 10 minutes like tt,we went down to board the bus..

I didn’t notice the bus driver…

Just saw the clothes..

Den I saw my father cos I saw the mickey mouse clothes..haha

Den I tell sir Emerson and sir emerson say really ar??

Den was like the whole bus ppl know the bus driver is my father..lol

So when I reach CWP,went to get changed and quickly go back to the same place where we are alight…

So my father drives me home…

When I reach home…

I ask my mother where is my bro den they say they go watch movie…

Then I go do my chores first den I go use com…

Den I quickly go bathe and keep using the com until 1 something la..

Cos veri sleepy…

Tt wad happen...lol

Nites~




3 words 1 meaning iloveyou :D
5:53 PM